About the company
Bloc Digital is a Derby based creative design and immersive tech studio. We deliver brand and campaign marketing and leading edge digital visualisation technology solutions for global clients.
With a strong client base, established over 20 years, the company is still true to our 'disruptor' roots, continuing to push boundaries of digital visualisation, pioneering the use of immersive technologies and creative tech across new markets and sectors.
- Developing bespoke applications to be deployed on a range of platforms. (PC, Mac, Android, IOS, Oculus)
- Working closely with team members to deliver projects on-time, budget and to specification.
- Maintain, adapt and improve existing applications.
- Translate requirements into clean and efficient code.
- Continually refining skills and keeping up to date with emerging technologies, techniques and workflows.
- Proficiency in C# and Object-oriented programming in general.
- Experience developing applications/games using Unity.
- Working knowledge of software design architectures.
- Have a portfolio of work to demonstrate relevant skills.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of source control.
- Previous experience developing VR/AR applications.
- Working knowledge of linear algebra.
- Experience developing Unity editor scripts and plugins.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company.
- To work on the latest VR/AR/MR hardware.
- To become part of a great team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skillset.
Feel the need to push the boundaries of today's technologies for tomorrow's world? If that sounds like you, then check out our latest vacancies or send us an email.
No agencies please.
Please email your application and CV to: